Friday, January 15, 2010

The Hunt Continues

So, I have applied to both school districts here with so much as, we aren't hiring right now, and we have no sub positions open. But when I talk to teachers, they sing a different song. They say that there are never enough subs and half of the teachers aren't certified. So.....Here I sit at 10 AM, a certified teacher who is willing to sub every day. Silly huh? So I decided to give them more reason to look at me, I gave them my portfolio...you know that monster of a project I had to do for my student teaching? Yeah that one. I made a second one, which is more awesome than the first. Now the only thing I am missing is my DVD of my teaching, there is only one, and KAOL has it. I doubt they will even take it out of the binder let alone pop it into thier computer to watch. It is an awesome DVD, my professors asked for a copy of it to show thier future students. Ok, so its not completely awesome because I am not an awesome video editor, but I still think its cool. ^_^

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I hope you get the job!! Keep applying and something will come up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background