Friday, July 23, 2010

Somewhere in the Almighty Future

So, Liz and Jordan came up for a few days... we are so lame, scratch that, we just have no idea what do to in Nashville when you are poor... As we are poor. Mike was promised a raise... low and behold, it hasn't arrived yet.

Anyway, while I search for a job, I get distracted... And segway back to why I brought up Lizzie... She had found a mini van with a wheel chair lift for baby Jordan. We talked about diferent cars, and the pros and cons of each. So...(get on with it woman!)...I found a few contenders for when I have more than 2 people to move around town.

And the Nominees are:


Jeep Compass

MPG:
24 City,
28 Highway

Seating: 5
Honda CRV

MPG:
25 City,
28 Highway

Seating 5


Ford Hybrid Escape

MPG:
30 City,
34 HIghway

Seating 5





Chrysler Pacifica

MGP: 26 City, 30 Highway

Seating: 7




Ford Freestyle

MPG: 24 City, 28 Highway

Seating: 7







As you probably have guessed, I want something of a crossover with great gas milage. Plus I really would like to get a hybrid ^_^ that would be awesome!

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I have seriously been looking at new cars... well new to me cars and WOW, all those cars you mentioned are expensive. I wish my Honda would last another 5 years so I didn't have to pay for another car... ha ha ha. I love the honda CRV. :)

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

I know even the used ones were near $7,000...terrribly sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background