Sunday, March 18, 2012

Doing well.

I went to the store and would you know it, there was a display of the cutest shoes for infants. Next to that
was another display for sun dresses and little boy shorts.

I got choked up. Tears on the verge.



I walked around, touching each of the precious dresses, thinking if I would put my own little girl in those
adorable dresses, with little shoes, and flower head band.

I would.



I pull myself together and bought Liz somethings for her little girl. I am so happy for her. I am so happy for
all of my friends who already have thier little ones. They are so precious and wonderful. Each of them a gift
from God. Each one a miracle.

I had a dream last night. I went to an adoption lecture. I sat and listened to the speaker tell us how
birthmothers chose the adoptive couples. Then walked in 3 birthmothers. Two of them walked up and stood
by two adoptive mothers. One stood there, looking around.

Then we locked eyes.
She walked over and stood next to me.
I started to cry. Tears ran down my face blurring my vision.

Then I woke up. Tears still running down my face.

I laid there for a minute soaking up the remaining bliss of my dream.
Then took a deep breath and prayed.
I know that someday my dream of being a Momma with come true.
Waiting for someday is the hardest part.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw. You will get your little one when the time is right. :) Everything works out the way it is meant to. Saying a little prayer for you and a friend today, who will find out if she gets to try for another pregnancy. God will see you both through. <3

Julie Barnes said...

Keep faith and hope alive. I sure do love you siser!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background