This child will always know that. She will know that she is loved, that she was not abandoned, but that she was given a gift. A gift of a mother and father, a loving stable home, and everything that you may not be able to provide.
You are the one who will make my dreams come true. For that I am forever grateful. I have loved this child long before I met you. I would pray to my Heavenly Father and ask him to tell my future children that I love them and that I am trying to be a good example for them. I have always tried to live my life so they would be proud of me. I would worry that I am not worthy of such a precious gift and awesome responsibility. I still worry. I still love.
________________________________________________________________
It breaks my heart that you are considering parenting. You will miss out on so much in your young life. There are opportunities that you will miss. You will lose your high school experience. The fun, the parties, and most important the education. You still have 3 years left. Three years of School, Work, and Parenting. When are you going to fit yourself in there? I am so worried that you are going to lose yourself in the shuffle of life. You already put everyone ahead of yourself you deserve so much more than that.
My heart breaks for you. You are so young. You have already had a hard life. You struggle to make ends meet and that is with out a little one in the picture. When I think of your life, I want to save you. I am angry that you have had to go through what you did, that you didn't have someone around to teach you how to value yourself, how relationships are supposed to be like, and how to love yourself. If I could I would adopt you. I have so much love for you.
Let me help you. Let me teach you and your little one how to be happy and love yourself.
1 comment:
Oh my beanmaster! I hope and pray this works out for the best.
Post a Comment