I wish I could find our camera...this is #2 by the way. We have managed to lose two in the short year and a half we have been married. I wish I could post all of the wonderful pictures of family and fall colors that we have seen on our many adventures. Then maybe I wouldn't feel like I have to write tons, but could fill blogs with pictures. So until we break down and buy camera #3 you will have to excuse my little posts.
This weekend we went down to SoCal. It was awesome, well after I threw a fit in the 2nd Walmart. (I chalk it up to PMS...dang ovaries, but that another post.) It was 9 1/2 hours to the Pierce home. We showed up unannounced at about 9:30, pretending that Jake had run away. She did't believe it for a minute...what with us stanging around the corner attempting to hold back our laughter. We hung out with the little humans, J and Hugh. What cuties! I am totally jealous. Such an adorable family.
We went to Disneyland, Mike and Aaron had never been...what a travasty! After waiting in lines and walking around for miles it seemed, we rode on some of my faves: Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean, Space Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, and most of all the Tiki room. Yup the singing anamatronics of the magical Tiki room are my absolute favorite thing about Disneyland, as well as the giant mugs they sell that make wonderful bowls.
The next day we ventured down to San Diego for the football game. It was a good nerve-wracking game...If only BYU's defense can move with the passing game I think we will be conferene champions...Again ^_^
The only mistake about this trip was stopping in Barstow for Panda Express...6 people with stinky chinese farts for 7 hours...not the brightest of ideas. That Rodeo will have funk in it for the next while. ^_^
2 comments:
Gosh, why do we live in such a far away land..we are missing all the fun! We are so jeloouss..
Sounds like a B L A S T!! Wish we could do something like soon. Hope you have a fantastic time in Utah!!
Post a Comment