So you can relate, so we can remember..
It is freezing here too... didn't snow, but I am sure we will have our first snow soon enough. Little Edward will have to learn to walk on ice!
I don't know what you guys are thinking! Snow? What? Why live in a place it snows?? hahaIts like 90 here today. mmmmmmI remember exactly 1 year ago today my car was frozen shut. I vowed right then and there to move back to AZ!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It is freezing here too... didn't snow, but I am sure we will have our first snow soon enough. Little Edward will have to learn to walk on ice!
I don't know what you guys are thinking! Snow? What? Why live in a place it snows?? haha
Its like 90 here today. mmmmmm
I remember exactly 1 year ago today my car was frozen shut. I vowed right then and there to move back to AZ!
Post a Comment