Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Growing and Change.

Really the words I want to write just aren't here, or there, or really anywhere. I want to say how grateful I am for certain people. I want to say how proud I am of myself for overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds. I want to share something, what exactly I am not sure of right now. I am grateful for the way things played out, though at the time that seemed impossible.

I want to write all this in beautiful words that touch the soul. But honestly, it really is not that important anymore. Years have passed and the dust has settled. I have made peace with that chapter and closed it. Perhaps that is why there just are no words. Nothing can do it justice.

What I can say is this...

I am grateful for where I am in life.
I would not change a thing, not a single thing.
^_^

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I think you said it beautifully... "I wouldn't change a thing, not a single thing." Me, either. :)

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

The events of our past not only lead us to the place we stand, but also molded us into the person standing there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background