Saturday, November 20, 2010

All grown up and climbing trees

So today I decided that it was a nice day, so nice that I would take a book and lawn chair along with me when I let the pups out. After chasing Max around with a stick, I decided to check on Boss. Lately he has been digging at the bottom of this decaying tree... I say its already dead, what more harm can he do? Right? Well I can hear him, but I don't see him at the base of the tree. I kinda panic because he is known to bolt after squirrels and get stuck in bad situations. Then I see a little tail wagging about 2 feet up the tree. He had managed to CLIMB the dead part of the tree and wedged himself between the dead stump and the live one.
Boy, I can remember when he was afraid of heights... They grow up so fast.


2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

so cute!!

Team Skousen said...

lol!! that dog is hilarious! No fear I say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background