Finally the house is set in order (yes all 600 sq ft). I even ventured to decorate the walls. Its like we live here. So it feels more like a home than a half-way house it was for 3 months.
I want to blog. I want to write, but really not much is happening right now. I have been sustitue teaching about 3 days a week plus working my tutoring job Tues-Thurs. I hate that drive. Its not a bad 40 minutes down there, but its the hour in bumper to bumper on the way back that makes me want to quit. Really all I can think about is how tired I am. this last week seems to have drained me. I fell asleep at 8:00 three nights last week. But thats what I get for leaving the house at 7:00 am and getting back 12 hours later. Not fun.
On a happier note, I am coming to love this place. There is so much history here, and such beautiful houses! I think that one of my favorite things. Oh and the little restraunts. We found the best mexican, chinese, and pizza around (bacon makes everything better ^_^).
Mike and I have callings in the ward. I like the ward, I am making friends and am no longer mistaken as a new person. That is awesome. Anycase, its 8:00 pm, I guess its time for bed. ^_^
Holla Lay-ta Blog Universe!
1 comment:
I need some sleep too
Post a Comment