This year, we bought our present early...We got the playstation move. And I LOVE IT!
There is an awesome puzzle game on there. I <3 Puzzles!
(yeah I just did that!)
Anyway, this means we have nothing to open on Christmas day. : (
So we came up with a grand idea. We will write each other letters and open those on Christmas Day.
I am excited for our first Christmas without family, but I am a little worried I am going to be bored out of my mind. I am looking for any good traditions (this is for my faithful readers...all 3 of you).
Any and all feedback is much appriciated. : )
1 comment:
You know what I want to do... Open Christmas Jammies on Christmas eve and tell the story of Jesus to my children each year. I think it depends on where you live, if by snow, maybe you can all take a day trip and go skiing or even just get a sled. OR if you live somewhere warm you can go ice blocking... oh yeah! I tried to get a picture of all of us in our chirstmas jammies this year, but Edward peed his and Nolen threw up all over his... until next year I guess....
Post a Comment