I am behind.
Its driving me crazy.
Its the little things. I don't mind them, really.
Its just every now and then when I rewash the dishes because we can't afford good dish detergent, or set out the laundry to finish drying becuase they were all dryed at once because I don't have anymore quarters, or staring into a near empty fridge wondering what I can make, I miss those little things.
I know that this sacrafice will bring us closer to our financial goals. Its just hard.
Then God gives me a tender mercy.
It may sound silly, but I was making a pizza for Mike. I got distracted laying out the laundry. It is only supposed to cook for 8-10 minutes. Then it hit me, about 15 minutes later, I forgot the pizza.
I ran to the oven knowing that we are low on cheese, this was the last crust, and thinking about all the other wasted ingredients. Then I opened the door I expected to find a blackened pizza that was unfit to eat.
But there was the perfect pizza, still raw because I never turned on the oven.
No wasted food, a perfect pizza for my husband.
I fell to the ground crying thanking my Heavenly Father for the unburned pizza. I am grateful for everything He has blessed me with. There are people out there who don't even have a pizza to burn, or quarters for laundery.
I am a very blessed person.
Its driving me crazy.
Its the little things. I don't mind them, really.
Its just every now and then when I rewash the dishes because we can't afford good dish detergent, or set out the laundry to finish drying becuase they were all dryed at once because I don't have anymore quarters, or staring into a near empty fridge wondering what I can make, I miss those little things.
I know that this sacrafice will bring us closer to our financial goals. Its just hard.
Then God gives me a tender mercy.
It may sound silly, but I was making a pizza for Mike. I got distracted laying out the laundry. It is only supposed to cook for 8-10 minutes. Then it hit me, about 15 minutes later, I forgot the pizza.
I ran to the oven knowing that we are low on cheese, this was the last crust, and thinking about all the other wasted ingredients. Then I opened the door I expected to find a blackened pizza that was unfit to eat.
But there was the perfect pizza, still raw because I never turned on the oven.
No wasted food, a perfect pizza for my husband.
I fell to the ground crying thanking my Heavenly Father for the unburned pizza. I am grateful for everything He has blessed me with. There are people out there who don't even have a pizza to burn, or quarters for laundery.
I am a very blessed person.
No comments:
Post a Comment