Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Since 2 am

I have been awake since. 4 and a half hours of awake.

My heart hurts. I don't get it. I don't know what to do. I feel urgency, or is just impatience.
I cannot tell.

Last night I held Bosco in my arms, and for some reason he wanted to cuddle with he head on my shoulder. As I held him I asked,
"Boss, is there a little boy in heaven waiting for me? One I can hold just like this?"

4 comments:

.From Her. said...

Love you guys.

.From Her. said...

Love you guys.

Julie Barnes said...

Yes, there is a sweet baby up there... time. Just give it time. Love you little sister. :) AND my offer still stands.

Jessie said...

I wonder the same thing myself sometimes. My heart goes out to you. Love you both. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background