I was talking to one of my friends and she said she was jealous of me...me? No way. I live in a tiny apartment, I have two dogs that are as close to children as I am going to get right now, and work like 50 hours a week. What do I have to be jealous of?
She was jealous that I was living out my dream job. Huh, thats right. I OWN a gymnastics gym. Everytime I hold the keys to that building my heart jumps with joy. Sure I work for nothing, seriously I dont get paid. But its mine, its growing, and did I mention that its mine? I love that place. I love to be there by myself wandering around touching the equipment, rearranging the mats and making it look perfect. I love that place, turning the lights off as I leave for the night. Wow. I am stinking lucky.
I got one of my biggest dreams.
Next dream on the list is being a mom.
Here is to making it happen in 2012.
1 comment:
Here here!! 2012 will be great AND you are living out your dreams!
Post a Comment