Here is my New Years Resolution:
1. Update my blog EVERY Saturday.
Yup, its number one on my list. Its also the only thing on this list.
And yes there is another list, but those are more than resolutions. These take more than a few months. These are more than just habits that come and go.
This list contains life goals.
- Own a successful gymnastics program - in progress
- Be a good wife
- Be a mom
I have been flip flopping about this last one for a while now. After three years of nothing, I am leaning toward adoption, but we have not tried medical help. I am just terrified that after all the pain, hassle and money we will end up with nothing. This thought terrifies me.
Is it worth it?
I can't imagine it not being.
Yet I am still scared.

2 comments:
Hey it's Chris Pierce. Just a thought to consider;
Adoption is by no means painless either. We have spent the last two years in pain and tears dealing with both infertility and adoption. In our experience both infertility and adoption are equally terrifying and painful. If you go either route just be prepared for some pain. Please know of our concern, love and support for you. We have been through a lot these last few years and we hope that you guys can benefit from our experiences. Take care, with love.
Chris
Hey, I'm stopping over from Casey's blog/link-up! Love your blog & can't wait to read more!
katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com
- Katelyn
Post a Comment