Thursday, April 23, 2009

comments fixed

Right when I starting thinking that we are too boring to actually be on the receiving end of comments, one of our friends said..
"we tried to comment on your blog, but it wouldn't let me.. fix it"

so we did.. you can comment to your hearts delight now.. lets hear it for glitches.. have a nice day :)

5 comments:

Michael and Kendra Taylor said...

SEE ?!?!

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH! I thought it was my parents computer, then I came home and still no comments. YEAH! I am so excited for you two! Cali will be a blast, then AZ!!! YEAH! Maybe we can see more of you two. By the way, can you two believe it has almost been a year? Marriage is FUN!

Rochelle said...

Woohoo! Hey you guys should send me your email address so I can add you to the viewing list for our blog :)

Team Skousen said...

Sweet I thought I was just a retard! I had so many comments too. Can't wait to see you guys again!

The Pacheco's said...

yay! I"m excited. Thanks for fixing it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background