Kendra:
In Time.
These words are some of the hardest to hear. The impatient part of me wants everything in now. But as I have grown I have learned that things are on the Lord's time. If things don't work out, then, it simply wasn't the right time in my life. Sometimes I think I cheated and think I screwed up. But I am always reminded that it isn't so. I am loved by my Heavenly Father, and he knows me ans what is best for me. I know that he will not give me more trials and burdens than I can handle. He knows my strengths, and he knows my weaknesses. I was given certain challenges to work on those weaknesses, like my lack of patience. I would always tell Mike that I wanted a baby. But then I would come to my selfish senses and deny deny deny. Then it happened. It all felt wrong. Sure I was excited, but something wasn't right. I kept telling myself that I should be happy to have a little one of my own, but I was more stressed than happy. But that wasn't it. I didn't feel ready. I wasn't ready, but what first time mother is? Then it hit me. I always felt it wasn't going to be easy for me to have children. I would not get to keep this precious little one. I knew it. This little body growing inside me was not the right one for baby Taylor.
But with those comforting words, In Time, I know that I will be a mother. As Mike tells me everyday, I will be a Dang good one too. So all is well, "Be of good cheer" as I heard repeated in Conference, and move forward with faith.
-K
2 comments:
OH..Kendra I know it's hard to say this but I hope you are doing better. Like what I said when I had a miscarriage it's not time yet but it will come..You take care :)
It will happen "in time". It took Stephen and I 2 1/2 years. You will be the most awesome Mom! I know it!!
Post a Comment