Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slacker.

So you may have thought that we fell off the face of the planet. And you would be correct. I am a SLACKER, Hardcore to the Max Yo!

So we have been on "vacation" for about 3 weeks now. Its been fun, but as you people who obsessively read this blog know, I struggle when my life seems planless. We have however made huge strides in cleaning and organizing the Earl Taylor Estate. The only thing to do is clear out the garage...Scary! But everyday I look at the horrendous carpeting I want to rip it out! I got so close one day, but Earl caught me. I was with razor blade in hand looking for a good place to start. SO CLOSE!

Then on occasions I look into the backyard/jungle. Oh if I could find a rake and good shovel. I just need to start over. Can you just imagine, green grass not yellow weeds that are taller than me (hence I call it a jungle). But Michael does not think I can out in a sprinkler system. I can SO do it! All I have to do is track down a water main. I think. The front yard is green. Weed green, not real grass. I say just start over. Call it quits and with some elbow grease this could be an awesome yard!

Projects all over the place, if only I could do them! So I sit here semi-planless and bored out of my mind.

Well it all hasn't been work and boredome. I bought myself a longboard. I have been wanting one for a while now. Now Mike and can ride together! We came up with a brilliant idea. Mike has lots of junk cable in the back of his jeep, so we get on out longboards and hold onto the cable and are pulled along behind the car....I know what you are thinking DANGER! We have only broken one longboard, Sean rode a little too close to the tires...lesson learned, do not stick your head in the window of the jeep while riding along side on your longboard. I think he cried a little.

Speaking of longboards, Bosco loves them! When we take him for walks he just runs and runs! if the longboard is going too slow he pulls it! This tiny 8 pound dog will pull a 150 pound human. Oh it is funny. Earl's dog Penny is not a fan. She is a little out of shape and tires easily. Bosco thinks its a great game!

3 comments:

.From Her. said...

.

Team Skousen said...

Yeah you should come do a sprinkler system for us! I would very much like that. Looks like you guys are having a fun vacation! Those Utah mountains look majestic...I bet it is going to get cold there soon!

Julie Barnes said...

WOW an update!! I have called and called, yet no call back, poo! Anyhow, looks like you two are having fun. Hope to see you in Colorado in two weeks!
Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background