There is something I need to say. I am an adict. I love movement. I love expressing myself through movement. There is a rush, a high even, that I get when I am flying across the floor or swinging on the bars, or running full speed toward a stationary object. There is a thrill in performing feets that I forgot that I could do. It almost makes me cry to think about it. I need this. I dream about gymnastics, about stretching my muscles, feeling the bounce of the floor, the adrenaline rush of completing a difficult skill. My body aches to move, to flip, to tumble, to be used.
Saddly I cannot find something that compares. Because if this I feel like this excess energy becomes a weight around my neck, dragging me down. I need to release this passion, feed the hunger that every day grows...the weight grows heavier and I sink under. Where can I turn to release this pressure?
1 comment:
exactly how I feel about singing ;)
Post a Comment