So....I am a crazy light sleeper and once I am awake, I am awake. So when Mike goes to work at 8:00, I am up and at'em. I am also a busy bee (or whatever) combined with the attention span ot a gnat. With that in mind, here are the projects I completed yesterday:
Organized All of the photos on Mike's hardrive by year and then event (if I knew it)
Made 3 playlists on Itunes
Watched Miss Congeneality and Pride and Prejudice (this was an effort to take a nap)
Built a new race on Little Big Planet
Picked up all the little things on the questionably green/brown carpet (we have no vaccum)
Took the dogs to the brook to play
Washed the dishes
Organized the clothing (no dresser either ^_^)
All of this my about 5 pm.....So I went to the office to bother Michael. He was super busy....argh. So I went grocery shopping, made green fluff, went back to the store because I forgot the ketchup....
By this time it was about 9pm, and Mike was almost done...by 11pm he was finished!
That was my awesome day.
2 comments:
sounds like fun... and maybe one day I will get a phone call :) Also, I love your hair cut!! So SO so CUTE!
Well, I'm back on a normal schedule, so you should call me and stuff when you get bored. Keep me updated.
Oh, and don't forget the time difference. ;)
Post a Comment