So you can relate, so we can remember..
I want to follow!jeff.bethany.davis@gmail.comI'm Mike's cousin, just so you don't think I'm a crazy stalker or something. :)
samnate808@gmail.com add me :)
kristina.okerlund@gmail.comThanks, Kendra!-Kristina Miller
why the change? Sadly private Blogger blogs are unaccessible by us RSS feed users, so I will have to stop reading.
we want to follow! platinumtalent86@hotmail.com
private, huh? ok :) Juliembarnes@gmail.com I have thought about privacy, but then... hmmmm.
Well it has come to my attention that working for a prison has lead to a few "boyfriends" and thus the need to go private...sad day. Maybe there is a way around it...let me know if there is.
ashlee.sessions@gmail.comI am an old friend of Mikes. It is fun to see what everyone is doing and what is new.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I want to follow!
jeff.bethany.davis@gmail.com
I'm Mike's cousin, just so you don't think I'm a crazy stalker or something. :)
samnate808@gmail.com add me :)
kristina.okerlund@gmail.com
Thanks, Kendra!
-Kristina Miller
why the change? Sadly private Blogger blogs are unaccessible by us RSS feed users, so I will have to stop reading.
we want to follow! platinumtalent86@hotmail.com
private, huh? ok :) Juliembarnes@gmail.com
I have thought about privacy, but then... hmmmm.
Well it has come to my attention that working for a prison has lead to a few "boyfriends" and thus the need to go private...sad day. Maybe there is a way around it...let me know if there is.
ashlee.sessions@gmail.com
I am an old friend of Mikes. It is fun to see what everyone is doing and what is new.
Post a Comment