Sexually Confident Wife.
And proud of it!
Michael and I were wondering through a book store, and found ourselves in the Human Sexuality section. (you know, its the section where the teeny-boppers go and giggle.) Well we were feeling like teeny-boppers and went for a good giggle. He pulled this book off the shelf jokingly...but then his expression turned from smiley giggly to thoughtful.
He bought me the book.
We read the book TOGETHER.
We openly conversed about our expectations.
It helped me say the things that I felt, but couldn't verbalize.
It made us so much stronger.
"Sexual confidence isn’t just for the supermodel or porn star. It’s the birthright of every woman, and the deep desire of every husband for his wife. It’s also a valuable legacy that we pass down to our own daughters and granddaughters as they are seeking to understand, embrace, and celebrate their own sexuality within marriage." Shannon Ethridge - author
I encourage every wife to read this book WITH her husband.
Here is a little taste -
http://www.sexuallyconfidentwife.com/docs/Chapter%2015%20Excerpt.pdf - A Perfect Gift from a Perfect God
http://www.sexuallyconfidentwife.com/docs/69questions.pdf - 69 Questions for Self-Assesment
http://www.sexuallyconfidentwife.com/docs/Excerpt.pdf - Defining Sexual Confidence
2 comments:
I love both your posys. I will have to check out the book. ;)
thats supposed to say posts... typing with one hand ;)
Post a Comment