So I have recently fallen in love with acrobatic team gymnastics.
Who knew it could be so much fun?
Who knew it could be such a work out!
I took my girls to a 3 day acrobatic gymnastics clinic called Acrofest.
It was amazing, but ended way too early. While I was there I remember why my coaches loved me. I am a hard working perfectionist. I will do a move until its perfect, or am too exhausted to try again. I never want to settle for good. I strive to be the best.
Sometimes I forget just how much I missed being an athlete. I miss training.
New New Year's resolution: Wednesday Workouts!
I am going to post a work out every Wednesday and of course do it.
I need this.

1 comment:
Acrobatic gymnastics? Sounds awesome. Wish I could be there to try it out. :)
Post a Comment