Sunday, February 12, 2012
On My Mind
I write this post as a letter to my little one.
Little One,
You are a dream come true, a wish that I have been wishing for my whole life. I lived my youth so that you would be proud of me. I wasn't a rule breaker, I wasn't too rebellious, I got good grades and tried to do all my parents asked of me. I continue to try to make good and correct choices, for you.
I want to show you that you can make it through this life as a good moral person.
I want so badly to be a good example.
More than that, I want to be worthy of you.
I pray to my Heavenly Father that you will know of the great love I have for you. I thank God for the trust he will someday put in me, to raise His beloved children. I pray for you to know just how much you are wanted.
I know that you are strong, special, and amazing. I look forward to meeting you. I long to hold you in my arms when life gets you down, to cheer you on when life goes your way. I can't wait to teach you about your loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I can't wait to share all of your special moments.
I will be the luckiest girl in the world because I get to share your special life.
I will continue to pray and wait, because you are worth the wait.
Your Momma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment