Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thick Skin.

I am not business savvy. I am too kind hearted. I see the best in people, in relationships. I want to believe that everyone is my friend. I want to think that everyone wants to help me.

I am terribly wrong.

I need to remember that everyone only looks out for themselves. People don't just help out of kindness. They always have an ulterior motive.

But the problem is that I don't want to end up bitter, paranoid, and angry. I don't like seeing the bad in people, I don't like expecting them to hurt me. If I think all people are untrustworthy then they will think the same of me.

So I am going to be kind, positive, and optimistic. I am going to see the best in people. I am going to take people at their word. 

I am going to trust people.

Because I can be trusted 

Because I am kind

Because I am optimistic about life.



1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

I would rather trust then not... Better to love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background