1. Black work out shorts - in case it gets too hot in leggings
2. earphones with out iPod - its attached to my stereo system at work.
3. Icy Hot - you never know when...okay, I admit it, I am old.
4. Athletic Tape - injuries are common when you pretend to still be a gymnast.
5. Mio - I love me some flavored water!
6. Clementine - best snack ever!
7. 3 Stretched out hair ties - because you know one is going to break
8. Bobby Pins and Curly Pin(?) - just in case I need to look presentable after work
9. Socks - I hate my bare feet so I keep an extra pair for work
10. Watch - I should wear it more often
10. Headband - see 7 & 8
11. 2 Chapsticks - I know I am going to lose at least one
12. Grocery Store list - all the important stuff
13. Wallet and loose change - I am a $1.60 rich!
14. doTerra - I am keeping up with my fertility vodou
15. Midol - aka Life Saver
16. Hand Sanitizer - Its a yucky world out there
17. Keys to my Car
18. Keys to Mike's Car
19. Keys to my Gym (just realized I left them there last night.)
20. Tire Pressure Gage - really? Sometimes I wonder about myself
21. Gloves - This weather goes from hot to cold so quickly, and my steering wheel gets cold.
22. Finish Line Member Card
23. Sun Tan City Member Card
(funny thing is I have only been to each 2 times)
24. Phone - Duh.
25. Thumb Drive - aka my whole LIFE! If I lost it I would cry.
26. Camera - to document my triumphs, or at least my tries.
It all fits in this tiny "Mary Poppins" purse!
And I though I might show you what I am wearing to work today. And now that its all packed up again, I am off!
2 comments:
AWESOME!!! I love it!! WAY more stuff than I carry... maybe I should pack more. :)
I love your bedding!!!!
Post a Comment