Yeah Goodwill! The last two items are already skirts ^_^ I fell in love with the red shelf and found blue and silver tea cups along with a silver bowl and white picture frame. I don't know where I am going to put that yet, but I will let you know when I do. I am trying to decide what to do with the shirts. I think I am going to do something with the lace on the lighter one, and possibly try a bleach pen design on the other. The necklace...Oh I have made quite a few this summer. I will post those pictures when my camera has juice to do so.
Ps. I love 50% off Saturdays at Goodwill!
1 comment:
Wow! I love the red shelf! SO stinkin' cute!! I will have to get a plane ticket out to see your new place when you move. Can't wait!
Post a Comment