It seems that the world is moving on. She is buying houses, having her 2nd or third child, taking said children to parks and museums. She is decorating her house DIY style. She is having dinner parties with friends, going on dates with her husband.
Her life seems so wonderful, so full.
Sometimes I feel left behind.
I have to remember that I am not being left behind.
She took one path, I simply took another.
So I wave and say Hello in passing. I make small talk, even read her blog. She is still very much my friend. I just am at a different place.
As I sit in church, I realize that I am where I need to be. I am right where God wants me to be. That makes me happy.
So I boldly go down my path.
1 comment:
So easy to look at other people's lives and only see the awesome stuff... I agree, we all took different paths. AND I go boldly down my own little path as well. I hope our paths meet up soon!!
Post a Comment