Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bad Days

I want to appologize to the world and anybody who came in contact with me on Friday.
I was a little on the angry side. I was upset.

In April I bought a gymanstics gym. It was a total mess. There was NO organization of anything. Clients' payments weren't tracked. Classes were jumbles of all skill levels. The eqiupment layout mytified me.
Clutter was everywhere. So much clutter!

It has taken me five months to "clean up" that place.
I am not finished.

I try to provide quality insrtuction for all my gymnasts. I try to provide an non-chaotic environment. I have detailed schedules for my coaches to follow with coaching tips on the bottom of thier page.

Two Thursdays ago, it was a mad house. I had make up classes from the holiday, a coach out sick, and my receptionist was on vacation. I had a new family come that night. She left her old gym because it was unorganized. Shoot me in the face.

That night I went home and cried. I did not fullfill my goal of organizational quality. (If there is such a thing.) I could not appologize enough to my parents for the chaos that day. All I could hope for was a better Thursday the following week.

I thought the next Thursday went MUCH better. Little did I know that to her, it was still unorganized. She sent me an e-mail saying just that at 11:15 pm that night.

I am trying so hard to turn this place around. I put my heart into every lesson. I was heart broken. Am I even making a difference? Is this place going to thrive or am I just slowing its decent into bankruptcy?

This is my passion. my dream I am not willing to let it go because of one awful day. There will be ups and downs on my path, but it is my path and I am going to make it one way or another.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

Keep working hard. It will be worth it. You can't make everyone happy. You are doing great and I love your goal of organization!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background