Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't Procrastinate the Day of Your Awesomeness.

I wake up, pop in my contacts, throw on some decent clothes and take the dogs out for thier morning walk. Then I begin getting ready for the day. First and formost I make a plan, well more of a checklist of the tasks that I would like to accomplish. Every now and then I find this on my list.

Be Awesome.

Sounds easy enough right? Its harder than you think. I haven't a clue what I mean by it. Being raised by a lawyer I function on definitions. So then, what is my definition for "being awesome?"

Somedays it is putting together a killer outfit.
Somedays it is checking everything off my list.
Somedays it is making something crafty/finishing a project.
Somedays it is taking super cool pictures on my phone - my camera is dead with no charger in sight :(
Somedays it is having a great team practice where we make progress on our routines

You see its definition changes from day to day. 
So sometimes I procrastinate.
I don't put it on my list.

Today I want to be Awesome. I just have to figure out how.

Today:
Put away laundry
Make bed
Do dishes
Make dinner rolls
Return Blockbuster Express movie
Be Awesome.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

ha ha ha... hilarious face!! So cute!! OH MAN, I want to come and visit you. Maybe we will do that when we move to San Diego... like March or something. Anyhow, BEING AWESOME! Seems easy for you :0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background