Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weather

Perfect.

That is the weather today. I LOVE fall in Tennessee. Growing up in Arizona I never knew what fall was. I saw those picturesque scenes in movies where orange and yellow leave litter the tree lined streets. Green lawns with dots of orange and red piles in front of old style homes with inviting porches never existed in Arizona. The leaves fell off trees and grass turned yellow in July, not because it was time for plants to hibernate, but because they were scorched be the sun. All we had was HOT HOT to mildly HOT.

Seasons, there are four of them?

I am so very HAPPY to live in a place where seasons actually mean something. Fall here means rain and lots of it. I have been eyeing these ever since I figured out just how much it rains here.

But seeing as how they are WAY out of my budget, I just might do this.
(How I LOVE Pinterest)


2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

SO CUTE!!! We get fall here in ABQ and it is beautiful! One of my favorite times of year now that I know it actually exists.

Sarah B. said...

Those boots are to die for! Love the bows :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background