Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yesterday.

Yesterday.

I have been searching for THREE months for decent looking warm-up suits for my team girls. NOTHING! everything was crazy expensive and looked cheap. I finally decided to bite the bullet and went to a sceen print shop and bought them for $20 per item MORE than I wanted to pay. Super frustrated.

Then while I was coaching the print guy called. EVERYTHING I wanted was on back-order. The amount of anger was at a bursting point.  Thankfully I have a wonderful receptionist who is AWESOME! (and you know I don't use that term with just anybody).

Fast forward a few hours.
I am cuddling with Hubby.
I tell him about the trials of the day.
He started to sing, "You are my Sunshine."
I about lost it.
It was perhaps one of the sweetest things he has ever done.

I am at the point where my Aunt Flow should be arriving any minute now. The thought of "Perhaps it won't come, maybe I am pregnant. I have been applying my oils everyday. Maybe they did thier magic." But I know better.

I already have my sunshine. He is the Love and Sunshine that warms my heart.
What more do I need?

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

You really are a true ray of sunshine. I can't wait to come and visit you and see your gym! So excited! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background