Friday, September 23, 2011

Solutions.

Every Wednesday morning I take the front post at my gym. I get to greet all the moms and children as they come through my doors.


While observing them I noticed something. They all carry like 2-5 bags.
1. Purse
2. Diaper bag
3. Child's Dance/Gymnastics bag
4. Camera Bag
5. Other random stuff. 


WHAT? I know this seems insane to me. So I decided to come up with a solution: Clutches! If I can carry one bag with smaller bags inside, perhaps I can eliminate the strain my my shoulders.


Here are a few clutches that caught me eye recently.

These are from Sew Beastly's Etsy Shop. She has some really cute stuff!

2 comments:

Citlalli said...

Awww!! Thanx for having me over!!!

Julie Barnes said...

Those clutches are so so so cute! And I love the maxi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

background